As quarter one 2012 comes to a close, we would like to remind our clients to report any first quarter adjustments by 1pm on Friday.
Some items to be mindful of:
- Please make sure you have submitted your 2012 State Unemployment rate
- If we do not have your State or SUI account number, please fax or email a copy to us before Friday.
- If you voided any pay checks, please let us know before 1pm on Friday
- Please confirm that we have social security numbers for all of your employees
- Please report any manual checks written from your business not yet recorded in payroll records
If you are uncertain of what needs be included for quarterly reporting purposes, feel free to call us at (704) 921-2730 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. As always, we are happy assist with any questions or concerns.