Don’t Let This Tragic IRS Story Be Yours!

At Christmas time in 2003 Frankie's Restaurant on Morehead Street had to close because of a fire in the kitchen. Everybody loved Frankie's and the loyal clientele of the mainstay hangout waited patiently, passing news by word of mouth until news came that Frankie's was seating again. Frankie's was a great place. The crowd was loyal. But then in October of 2009 the Charlotte Observer ran a shocking headline that read very simply, "Frankie's Restaurant Closes Its Doors." Reporter Jen Aronoff said a sign had been posted on the restaurant door saying, "Due to unforeseen mechanical circumstances Frankie's will be [...]