A Better Way to Manage Your HR Functions
DirectHR Basic Program
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, you can access the online HR Support Center for all of your HR needs. Resources include:
- Employee Handbook: Downloadable and customizable.
- Policy Library: Library of standard business policies.
State and Federal Laws: Written in easy to
- HR Forms: Library of business, state and federal forms.
- 3-Minute HR Audit: Assess the effectiveness of your
- eAlerts: Instant notification for important law updates.
- HR Checklists: Checklists to help organize
- HR Guides: Various guidelines providing helpful references in following particular business procedures.
- Job Descriptions: Catalog to help organize and
- Q&A Database: Hundreds of questions answered by
- HR Best Practices: Monthly articles covering
- Monthly Newsletter: Alerts and articles to stay current.
- Glossary of Terms: Easy to read definitions for key
- HR News and Updates: HR-related news feeds
- HRCast: Monthly podcasts covering HR best practices.
- HR Resource Center: Resources for ordering posters, training materials and reference literature.
- Quick Guides: Hot topics of employee solutions.
DirectHR On-Demand Program
With the HR On-Demand Program, your company can virtually outsource their HR department. Our experienced and certified HR Professionals work with you to address your business specific questions and needs, including:
- Ask the Pro: Address your situational questions in regards to legal compliance and personnel issues, and receive a response within one business day.
- Document Customization: Our HR Pros will create and / or customize your HR documents, and review for potential legal concerns.
- Employee Handbook Development: Schedule a personal appointment with an HR Pro to develop a custom Employee Handbook and a plan
Signing up is as easy as flipping a switch and with NO set-up fee! Just give us a call at (704) 921-2730 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org